Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page lists local languages here at the Multilingual Wikisource. Languages with subdomains are listed here.
This wiki has a total of 64,532 content pages. The vast majority are accounted for in the language categories listed in the chart above.
- Lists of wikis in many languages
- List of Wikisources, for Wikisources with their own separate subdomains (at Meta).
- List of Wikisource language editions, a list at Wikidata with the corresponding Wikidata items.
- List of Wikipedias (at Meta).
- Special language lists
- category:multilingual contains a small collection of 172 texts where the same text appears in several languages on the same page, or where a single page lists parallel texts in many languages.
- category:classical and historical languages for classical and historical languages whose texts appear at this wiki.
- category:constructed languages for consciously contructed languages whose texts appear at this wiki.
- category:Languages with subdomains lists material at this wiki in languages already have extant subdomains. This material and these categories need to be moved to the subdomain in the appropriate language and removed from this wiki. The exception is material kept here because it is in the public domain in the United States but not in its home country.
- ↑ As a rule, these languages do not have their own separate subdomains. In individual cases subdomains exist, but they have been frozen due to inactivity. In these cases activity has returned to a local main page here at this wiki.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Texts in this category are public domain in the United States but not in their native country and so are hosted here rather than at the local subdomain.
- ↑ This language has a subdomain but it has been locked due to inactivity. Wikisource activity in this language has reverted to the main page here.