This wiki has a total of 20,045 content pages. The vast majority are accounted for in the language categories listed in the chart above.
- Lists of wikis in many languages
- List of Wikisources, for Wikisources with their own separate subdomains (at Meta).
- List of Wikisource language editions, a list at Wikidata with the corresponding Wikidata items.
- List of Wikipedias (at Meta).
- Special language lists
- Category:Multilingual contains a small collection of 139 texts where the same text appears in several languages on the same page, or where a single page lists parallel texts in many languages.
- Category:Classical and historical languages for classical and historical languages whose texts appear at this wiki.
- Category:Constructed languages for consciously contructed languages whose texts appear at this wiki.
- Category:Languages with subdomains lists material at this wiki in languages already have extant subdomains. This material and these categories need to be moved to the subdomain in the appropriate language and removed from this wiki. The exception is material kept here because it is in the public domain in the United States but not in its home country.
- As a rule, these languages do not have their own separate subdomains. In individual cases subdomains exist, but they have been frozen due to inactivity. In these cases activity has returned to a local main page here at this wiki.
- Ideally the name of the category should the native name of the language (in native script), but in practice many language categories use something else, like the English name or the language code.
- This language has a subdomain but it has been locked due to inactivity. Wikisource activity in this language has reverted to the main page here.
- This language has its own subdomain now, but there are still many pages left here.
- Texts in this category are public domain in the United States but not in their native country and so are hosted here rather than at the local subdomain.