User talk:امین اکبر
Hallo. In the pages you created today there are mostly the same sections but no text. Can you please explain what you intend with the pages what it is? Thank you much, -jkb- (talk) 10:14, 19 October 2013 (UTC)
- Hello Dear, Thank you so much for asking me instead of placing some deletion notes on pages. Dear i am creating pages for Urdu translation of Islamic Holy Book "Quran". This holy book has 114 chapter. On the page of of list of Quran. you can see list of all chapters, first 7 chapters are ready. after that i made a performa. when all 114 pages complete, i will put data on concern section of each page. this way is very easy for me instead of creating complete page. Now i am creating performa / sample page in first phase and in second phase i will put remaining data. If still you have any question, please feel free to ask. After this project of Putting Urdu Holy Quran on wikisource, I will put all Urdu Holy Bible in wikisource.
- It would fall under a No-Derivatives style license, which is sadly incompatible with the "free" licenses Wikisource uses. If the work were formally under Creative Commons (without the No-Deratives clause) then it could continue to be hosted here, subject to the confirmation of the original authors of the work. I’d also strongly suggest giving more biblographic information ( such as publication dates and authors) ShakespeareFan00 (talk) 08:16, 25 July 2015 (UTC)
This work has been listed at Proposed deletions : Wikisource:Proposed_deletions#File:Nikah_O_Talaq.pdf because it’s source was unclear, and additionally no confirmation that the work was under a free license had seemingly been provided.
Should you want the document retained, you are strongly encouraged to participate in the discussion. You also strongly urged to provide additional bibliographic information on the file description page which would assist in acknowledging the source of the work, as well as assisting in determining it’s status. It would also be helpful if the licensing sitaution as you udnerstood it, was formally confirmed through the use of an appropriate licensing tag.
As a side concern, what language are the previous works? It was my understanding that there were already sub-domains for some Middle Eastern and Indic languages? ShakespeareFan00 (talk) 08:29, 25 July 2015 (UTC)
- I am working in Urdu (ur) Language. Urdu has not still a sub domain. I also want help about, how to apply for Urdu sub domain.--Ameen Akbar (talk) 09:23, 25 July 2015 (UTC)
This page has been listed at proposed deltions - Wikisource:Proposed_deletions#Index:اسلامی حجاب because the underlying file appears to be corrputed or has been deleted.
Should you want the page retained or can resolve the the problem with this file, you are strongly encouraged to respond in the discussion thread concerned.
- File is here Index:اسلامی حجاب.pdf.--Ameen Akbar (talk) 14:11, 26 July 2015 (UTC)
- Please, provide a proof that the book is CC-BY-SA-3.0 licensed, published before 1.1.1923 or in public domain for another reason. If you fail to do it, the PDF file, the index and the pages should be deleted. We cannot store copyrighted and not freely licensed works here.
- The same applies to all other post-1923 books you uploaded. Ankry (talk) 18:31, 10 November 2015 (UTC)
Could you, plaese, explain why this book is not copyrighted in US? (Appropriate license template is missing.) As its author, Mohammad Hanif, was born in 1965, it cannot be pre-1923 work. Also, I do not see any evidence that it is US Governement agency work. Any other reason?
- Same applies to