The following has appeared in Scriptorium:
This seems to be misplaced material, but it is meaningless to those of us who don't understand Vietnamese. Could you please look at this stuff, and do what you can. Eclecticology 02:58, 10 Mar 2004 (UTC)
- I believe this same person has been promoting that website over at the Vietnamese Wikipedia, even creating articles solely to promote it, which I've taken the liberty to delete. See vi:Wikipedia:Deletion_log. Over at vi:, I'm giving the user one more strike before banning him/her. – Minh Nguyen 03:37, 11 Mar 2004 (UTC)
- Deleted. – Minh Nguyen 01:20, 17 Mar 2004 (UTC)
I have processed your ability to function as a sysop, and noted on Wikisource:Administrator that you can be asked questions in Vietnamese. If you are able to communicate in any other language please indicate it on that page. Eclecticology 03:12, 10 Mar 2004 (UTC)
- Thank you. – Minh Nguyen 03:37, 11 Mar 2004 (UTC)
- Never mind about that. When I enlarged the text size twice, it turned out to be a valid Taiwanese character. It just got messed up at such a small size. – Minh Nguyen 21:46, 12 Mar 2004 (UTC)
Copyright status of Tuyên ngôn toàn thế giới về nhân quyền của Liên Hợp Quốc
Would you please explain the copyright status of Tuyên ngôn toàn thế giới về nhân quyền của Liên Hợp Quốc? I have to know if you translated it yourself while http://www.ohchr.org/english/copyright.htm has an exclusive copyright.--Jusjih 13:30, 16 March 2006 (UTC)
- See User talk:Jusjih.
- See User talk:Jusjih.
- As of now, yes while Wikisource:Copyright does not prohibit a license limiting to educational and non-commercial purposes. However, if s:en:Wikisource:Copyright policy that prohibits non-commercial license becomes applicable here, the answer to your question will become no since our discussed page forbids non-educational commercial use and it is not compactible with GFDL.--Jusjih 17:04, 21 May 2006 (UTC)
- Please go to Wikisource:Scriptorium#Ported_over_some_policies_from_en.wikisource to comment on applying the content of s:en:Wikisource:Copyright policy to this multilingual site. If adopted, Tuyên ngôn toàn thế giới về nhân quyền của Liên Hợp Quốc with non-commercial will unfortunately have to go.--Jusjih 14:22, 29 May 2006 (UTC)
Open Font License
You noted on WS:COPYVIO#Open_Font_License that you had emailed these people asking about the license. I am currently closing old copyright discussions and deleting copyright violations, and I was wondering if you'd had any response from them that might shine light on the copyright status of the page. I'm also posting this to your talk page on the English Wikisource and English Wikipedia. Bookofjude 12:30, 14 July 2006 (UTC)
- Replied via e-mail.
Removal of access
Hi, I've removed your sysop status according with local voting and request on Meta. Leinad 10:19, 6 June 2009 (UTC)