User talk:Nemo bis
Jump to navigation Jump to search
John Vandenberg 23:02, 17 February 2009 (UTC)
- if you do not agree with me on something, it is more productive to talk with me than to revert me.
- I created this table as a tool for comparison. it does not make sense to create a column on something that cannot be compared ; it is not the purpose of the page.
ThomasV 16:02, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
- Nemo bis, let us cool down, I try it now all the time as we habe some nearly 40 Centigrade in Berlin :-)... In fact, the page is a comparison page, so that one specific problem of one project must not be there - if you wish so, make either a footnote or (the best) discus the problem in the Scriptorium. Repeatedly reverts would be something new on this domain. Regards, -jkb- 16:57, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not getting worked up, don't worry. I didn't mean that column as it.source-specific. I read Wikisource-l and I know that there are lots of peculiarities which may "alter" statistics, and I don't see a better place where to summarize them (the problem is summarizing, not discussing: we discuss a lot). --Nemo 17:13, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
- :-) that's ok. Normally I wouldn't mind, but the coordination page ist thatz big now so that I need three screens to read it... But in fact, in this case I would use something like a footnote or a remark etc. BTW, reading wikisource-l, I have every time the feeling I should take some more weeks holidays to see what to do :-) regards -jkb- 17:28, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
- The problem is, I don't know where to put the footnote. :-p And I would like other people to add something about the projects they know. You're quite right wrt the list, I guess you're not subscribed to foundation-l. ;-) --Nemo 17:39, 14 July 2010 (UTC)