Menchi，請您幫一下忙，在Project Sourceberg:Babel上面有一個説明我不是很明白：...Use the language(s) you know, and translate (who translate?) when and what you like (you translate?) by others. (messages written by others?)。我的理解是：“（請您）翻譯 在您喜歡的任何時間 （翻譯）任何内容 由他人（的留言）”，i.e.：……您也可以在任何时候把他人的留言翻译成您熟悉的语言。不知道對不對，請您幫忙查看一下，謝了。哎，還是英文不過関。tricky one for me! --Samuel 18:16, 29 Nov 2003 (UTC)
- Yes, you translate. You translate; messages by others. I had to read it 3 times to get what it means. It's a very badly written sentence in my opinion.
- I asked for further clarification at Project_Sourceberg:Babel#Clarify the intro
- --Menchi 03:29, 30 Nov 2003 (UTC)
Hi. I know that you just moved the Magic School Bus theme song, but that should make you responsible for its being in this project. This song is a recent composition. Could you please make sure that what you have contributed is not in violation of copyrights. Eclecticology 10:56, 30 Nov 2003 (UTC)
- Replied at Talk:Magic School Bus theme song. In short: I don't know how to check its copyright status, and delete it if you (or anybody) think it's suspicious. --Menchi 04:43, 1 Dec 2003 (UTC)
- No Romanization for any of the w:CJK languages is needed, because none of us ever used Roman letters traditionally. Those links are for native speakers to see. --Menchi 11:14, 3 Dec 2003 (UTC)
A parting gift: User:Menchi/Page titles to be renamed. :) (you might want to delete the redirect from User:Angela/Page titles to be renamed when you get made sysop too). Thanks! Angela 21:32, 17 Jan 2004 (UTC) (Done. - Ec)
- Since you didn't really personalize the gift or even wrap it up, you cannot expect any gift in return any time soon. 'Tis a cruel world. --Menchi 08:19, 18 Jan 2004 (UTC)
I've moved this to Wikisource:Page titles to be renamed. This work-to-do is better there where anybody can work on it than linked to a personal user page. --Elect, feb 9
- Sure. --Menchi 13:36, 6 Mar 2004 (UTC)
- This work has been done. Feel free to delete this section from your talk page if you want. Eclecticology 19:04, 4 May 2004 (UTC)
Are you active any more here? If not your sysop status will probably be removed. Regards, Yann 12:47, 15 January 2006 (UTC)
You are receiving this message because you are a sysop on www.wikisource.org, and because you have not been active in the last 6 months. A procedure is currently going on to remove inactive sysops.
If you wish to keep your sysop status, please answer on Wikisource:Administrators. Please indicate why you want to keep your sysop privileges.
If you do not respond, your sysop permissions will be removed.