Hi Dmitrismirnov. Please note that all text i.e. all pages belonging to one language should be categorized here by a language category at least (you have been started it with Русскій языкъ). Please categorize the new pages you have created. Many thanks, -jkb- 10:53, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
- I didn't create any new page yet. I've just found these pages by chance and made a few amendments. I think this could be is a quite interesting project because this old form of Russian language came off practice in Russia around 90 years ago, however so many great books were written in it, and in a contemporary notation these books loose some their flavour. Dmitrismirnov 11:09, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
We have discussed texts in Old Russian here: Wikisource:Scriptorium#How to handle such ideas. This multilingual Oldwikisource is open to all languages without an own domain. But on the other hand it seems that all Old Russian texts can be accepted in the Russian Wikisource - which seems to be obvious as it is no other language but another spelling. If so then it is only a question of proper categorisation there. Please have a look to Scriptorium and if you think you have some arguments so take part on the discussion there. Thank you in advance, -jkb- 10:53, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
I am off for 12 days. Will be back on 14th. All the best Dmitrismirnov 20:15, 1 September 2008 (UTC)
I followed a link. Главная страница: Русскій языкъ is the main page of "lang:ru" or not? If not, please tell me what page is the main page of ru in this wiki. Thanks. --LadyInGrey 02:51, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
- Dear LadyInGrey, I do not understand one thing: if this page received status of subdomain why I am transporting all the material from here (Главная страница: Русскій языкъ) to the main source of "lang:ru" (you indicated it right, however the precise address would be Раздѣлъ: Дореформенная орѳографія). You can see that I was advised (see: Wikisource:Scriptorium#How to handle such ideas) to move the content from here to "lang:ru". Yours, Dmitrismirnov 07:10, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
- Excuse for my english, it's very bad. I'll try to explain, but I read the scriptorium but I can't understand the problem.
- Each old main page will keep here, so we link the new domain. You can see Category:Old Main Pages. All pages on "ru" must be moved to the new domain. How? Meta moved the pages, but it is necessary make a request. ThomasV have more experience with this, he can give you some instructions. If you moved the pages manually you don't have the history of the page.
- Do you have 2 languages "old" and "new" maybe? On Spanish Wikisource we have "old" and "new" spelling, but the main page is written in new. Yours, --LadyInGrey 16:38, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
Hi, that is OK, we'll delete only the pages tagged with the template delete|moved. Regards -jkb- 07:35, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
Thanks! Dmitrismirnov 09:09, 24 February 2009 (UTC)