|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
I've been active here at Wikisource since April of 2004 (although I had not registered until around June). When I came here there were only about 1,200 documents and not many people working here at all. Now, though, the project has grown and there are many more people working on this project and it is expanding beyond what I imagined when I first came.
I usually work on random projects--I just pick something and go at it. Although, recently, I have found myself working more and more on house cleaning than on adding new texts. But, I guess someone's got to do it, yes?
I have been a sysop here on Wikisource since 30 April 2005.
This is just a list of things I can remember which I am working on:
- s:en:Author:Rudyard Kipling - his works
- s:en:Author:Arthur Conan Doyle - his works
- s:en:Author:Gilbert Keith Chesterton - his works/wikifying existing ones
- s:en:Author:Edgar Allan Poe - his works
- Medieval texts
- s:en:Author:John Greenleaf Whittier
- s:en:The Cambridge History of American Literature
- User:Zhaladshar/List of articles to move to en.wikisource
Projects that I have/have been completed:
When I clear some of these and get more time, I'll probably start working on:
- s:en:Littell's Living Age
- s:en:Wikisource:UN Security Council Resolutions
- s:en:The War of the Worlds