Template talk:Wikisource languages
Template for all languages
Hi. Dovi, my idea is, that either the section will be called Other Languages (instead of All Languages), or (might be better) All languages will stay, but then you must add also those ten from the top ten. And, I would suggest to choose in this case 5000 pages as additional mark. Bye, -jkb- 23:43, 4 January 2007 (UTC)
- Agree. We might also just want to drop the title entirely.
- Should we put the top ten into the list? I don't know (but if we do we should use 5,000). What do others think? Dovi 04:55, 5 January 2007 (UTC)
- I thought about it a bit more, and it seems to me best not to include the top ten for two reasons: (1) Redundancy (the numbers are already there). (2) Numbers: If we make a top tier of over 5,000 it doesn't really describe reality, because languages like English and French are so far beyond that. Dovi 05:53, 9 January 2007 (UTC)
- Or maybe yes include it, I have another idea... Dovi 06:07, 9 January 2007 (UTC)
Well, Dovi did a good work here i think. It is quite simple, above all, it must not be actualised a updated every one week.
But when i see it (and also the old versions), I think we had something like a "misch-masch" - like the Germans say. Do we have one or two Kannada-sources? See here and here. I think this is a general problem as not every one who tries to controll here what happens is able to read all letters which are not latin letters. I have seen this just by a chance. We must do something with this. -jkb- 16:45, 9 January 2007 (UTC)
- Fixed it. I think the new arrangement makes it easier to spot problems like this. Dovi 18:40, 9 January 2007 (UTC)
Sure. I think so. But the problem was not only the main page (somebody added a link to the domain - ok), but I had a look on the Category:Kannada - it is full!!! Obviously the subdomain has been moved and everything is still here. But i cannot read those nice letters :-)... -jkb- 09:19, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
- I put a note at kn.wikisource. Dovi 09:31, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
Please add Plattdüütsch under the heading wikisource.org. Thanks --Slomox 18:03, 9 January 2007 (UTC)
- Done. Dovi 18:38, 9 January 2007 (UTC)
Please add Urdu on the page. The main page (under construction!) is منبع متن. The title can be "(Urdu) اردو" --Urdutext 23:49, 9 January 2007 (UTC)
- Done. Dovi 05:54, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
As far as I know the ang subdomain Englisc has been closed - should there be a notice? ? -jkb- 13:47, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
- It's not yet closed. The proposal was not approved until now (meta:Proposals for closing projects/Closure of Old English Wikisource) and you can still edit the wiki. --Slomox 16:11, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
oh... by looking on the main page I have just seen a notice about this which is abviously irritating, so I am sorry, -jkb- 16:48, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
- Actually, I just put the notice on the main page there because of your comment. I put ang: on the main page since it still currently exists, but maybe you are right that it should be removed, since the vote is clear.Dovi 17:57, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
well well well... the vote is cear, but not the decision. Let us wait. -jkb- 18:16, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
As proposed on Talk:Main Page. I'm inseting here the wikicode because the template is protected to admins-only. To preserv line break, copy clicking on edit at this section. 555 20:48, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
===5,000 +=== [[:s:de:Hauptseite|Deutsch]] · [[:s:hr:Glavna stranica|Hrvatski]] · [[:s:pl:Strona główna|Polski]] · [[:s:pt:Página principal|Português]] · [[:s:zh:首页|中文]] ===1,000 +=== [[:s:ar:الصفحة الرئيسية|العربية]] · [[:s:bs:Početna strana|Bosanski]] · [[:s:cs:Hlavní strana|Čeština]] · [[:s:fi:Etusivu|Suomi]] · [[:s:he:עמוד ראשי|עברית]] · [[:s:it:Pagina principale|Italiano]] · [[:s:ja:メインページ|日本語]] · [[:s:la:Pagina prima|Latina]] · [[:s:ro:Pagina principală|Română]] · [[:s:ru:Заглавная страница|Русский]] · [[:s:sr:Главна страна|Српски]] · [[:s:sv:Huvudsida|Svenska]] · [[:s:th:หน้าหลัก|ไทย]] · [[:s:tr:Ana Sayfa|Türkçe]]
- All link codes have been converted. If you notice any mistakes, please point them out and they will be corrected. Dovi 09:58, 21 January 2007 (UTC)
Move the link to Armenian Wikisource
Armenian Wikisource has it's own domain now: s:hy:Գլխավոր Էջ. Please remove the following line from "wikisource.org" section:
- [[Main Page:Armenian|Հայերեն/hy]] '''·'''
And add the following line to "100+" section (See the statistics):
- [[:s:hy:Գլխավոր Էջ|Հայերեն]] '''·'''
Thanks. Teak 01:37, 26 November 2007 (UTC)
The entry for hy is missing a "'''·'''" at the end. John Vandenberg 08:05, 28 November 2007 (UTC)
Please change Quechua
<span lang="qu">[[Qhapaq Panka|Runa Simi]]</span>
<span lang="qu">[[Qhapaq p'anqa|Runa Simi]]</span>
Thanks -- AlimanRuna 12:21, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
Request to change Afr.
Could the Afrikaans link please be changed from Main Page:Afrikaans to Tuisblad? (It's already located there and the first is now a redirect.) Anrie 12:55, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
I have just tried to update yi which has 1000+ pages but I have huge problems with the right to left system, copy+paste does not work on my keyboard. -jkb- 15:29, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
- Done. Dovi 18:13, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
Please add the Ottoman language to the Main Page Portal.
- The language code is: ota
- The name of the language in its own script is: عثمانلوجه
- Local Main Page is: Main Page:Ottoman
- Category of its pages is: Category:Ottoman
Thank you. ---Vikiyazar 21:28, 28 April 2011 (UTC)
Please add Nordfriisk to Template:AllLanguages.
Thank you --Murma174 08:09, 11 September 2011 (UTC)
Sanskrit Wikisource needs to be moved to 10,000+ category. Thanks. ISoham (talk)