see my answer on the Scriptorium, regards, -jkb- 15:10, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
OK, you started... One point: we had the same problem with I think Coptic - only few users see the proper letters and signs. Might be you could make a short remark on your Main Page about which UTF fonts are needed and where they can be downloaded (this remark in English of course). Regards, -jkb- 17:02, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
- Opps!, I'm sorry. I'll add a note in main page about fonts. -- බිඟුවා talk 17:06, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
- Yes! That's fine now! Thx, -jkb- 17:29, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
Thank you !
- Yes Bingu, I started but I faced a gig problem as The text typed in MS Office 2007 not appear correctly when pasted on wikiscource. You may have noticed many errors on what I uploaded.
- Other than that I have to learn a lot on this.
- How to create chapters.
- Guidelines & practices in other (English) wikipedia
- Hoe to upload images & way of displaying it on here.
- Though I have started I may go little slowly as I'm facing an exam on next month.
- I tried to find out an original copy but could not. I'm having few printed versions I will scan & upload. Hope there will be no copyright issue.
- Thank you again. Singhalawap 14:45, 18 July 2010 (UTC)
- I agree with you as a concept. But what was there in Template:ප්රධාන ප්රවර්ගයන් were only categorized according to "subject of the word". We need to categorize in other aspects to make it more user friendly. Singhalawap 17:32, 22 July 2010 (UTC)