I'm curious of what the copyright status of this work is. Since it was published in 1968, wouldn't it be violating someone's copyright by having it on this site? If someone could establish its copyright status would be great! Zhaladshar 21:33, 13 Dec 2004 (UTC)
Sorry, I was under the impression that it was a manifesto. I'll check up on it before continuing or deleting. DonQuixote 22:26, 13 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- I just did a search of the U.S. Copyright Office database, and SCUM Manifesto is under copyright. Here's the information I found.
- Registration Number: RE-759-683
- Title: Scum manifesto. By aValerie Solanas.
- Claimant: cJudith A. Martinez (NK)
- Effective Registration Date: 6Jun97
- Original Registration Date: 18May67;
- Original Registration Number: A954150.
- Original Class: A