II.2rama ś cava tiexe𐌄𐌙𐌄𐌉𐌕𐌀𐌅·𐌀𐌅𐌑𐌀𐌌𐌀𐌓II.2
- The secret to the Etruscan text on the golden plates is that it relates to the wine vessels in the Temple.The words tmia,icac,unial,atrane,and,amuce are words inscribed on vessels,if you see the banqueting scenes on the walls of some of the tombs you will understand that might be.: :The wcrd munistas relates to the Tomb of the sucus and clavti at Caere. On the pavement before the Tomb is the word muni which I take to mean to defend or fortify from the Latin,the word sucus means juice, drink or draught in Latin and clavti for Latin clava which means nail.:Les leroy (talk) 15:07, 26 October 2022 (UTC)Les leroy (talk) 09:20, 25 October 2022 (UTC).
- On a small figure of a soldier found at Ravenna is inscribed the words oucer hermenas turuce laruns, and on the large golden plate, turuce munistas ouvas tamer esca.
On a cippus in tomb of the sucus and the clavti are the words vel Hermans hermana And on the wall is written laris aties ancn tamera turuce.The Etruscan text seems to imply that Thefariei Velianas was a soldier,the punic says he was king,but lucumu means king in Etruscan and doesn't appear in the text.:Les leroy (talk) 08:24, 26 October 2022 (UTC)
- lrbt lstrt.
- Lady Astarte.
- Sr qds z s pl ws ytn tbry wins mlk l kysry.
- sacred place made with hand tbry wlns king of l kysry.
- byrh zbh sms bmtn bbt.
- month sacrifice sun gift (in the) temple.
- wbn tw kstrt rs bdy lmlky snt sls 111 .
- built chamber kstrt raised servant kingdom third year .
- byrh krr bym qbr .
- month krr day buriel.
- lm wsnt lms lm bbty snt km h kkb ml.
- may statue of the diety stand in the temple for as many.
- years as the stars.
- avil has been established in Etruscan meaning year, snt in Punic, and ci for three in Etruscan.
- Mech outa should be of the sun,however it appears with numbers at the bottom of the Cippus of Perugia , spel outa scun a Afuna mena hen naper ci (3) cnl hare utuse.
- Also in the Liber Lintus or the Book of the Mummy.
- outa cnl chasri hechz sul scvetu caonis scanin veloa ///////////////////////////////////////// ara ratum :leitrum zuoeva zal (one) esic ci (three) halchza thu (two) esic zal (one) mula :santi.
- For the word mech we have a string from the Tabula Cortonensis , cnl is the bridging word.
- cnl nuthe malec lart cucrina lausisa zila o mech l ras nal.
- ras is the word stem so we have ras na ipa ama hen naper 12(twelve)on the cippus of Perugia.
- So we have mech ras thuta relating to numbers.
- The large Etruscan plate says, nac atranes zila cal .It may be referring to :Etruscan month of july traneus ,however the word also appears on several vessels as follows, atrane on 2 gutti from Sovanna, also atranes on an askos from Sovanna and on a handle of a vase from Cosa and keeping in mind that the words of the text, ita tmia icac he Rama s cava tieche unial, are words inscribed on vessels.The word atra in Latin means black or gloomy.
- However zila should mean month or day relating it to zila o mech l :ras nal as we have mech thuta relating to numbers.
- There is also an entry zila o amce mex l rasnal.amce is this string relates to years.
- am churchles laoal clan ramoas nevtnial zilc parchis AMCE marunu/ch spurana cepen
- tenu avils (years) maxs (six) semphlchals lupu.Les leroy (talk) 01:56, 2 November 2022 (UTC)
The word rama takes us to chamber 1 in the Golini 11 tomb at Orvieto.
- A banquet is being prepared and a woman stans at the head of the table with her hand extended holding a vessel.Above her head is written o rama mlith////