Constitution of the Bible Society.
1. The object of this Society shall be to aid the Cherokee Bible Society in disseminating the Sacred Scriptures among the Cherokee people; and all the money collected shall be paid over to the Treasurer of that Society.
2. The Society shall have a President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer, who shall perform the usual duties of such offices, and shall also constitute an Executive Committee.
3. The Executive Committee shall either act as Collectors themselves, or appoint as many Collectors as they deem necessary. The duty of Collectors shall be, to go from house to house, procure subscriptions, collect the money, and pay it over to the Treasurer.
4. The Treasurer shall receive, and cause to be distributed, such books as shall be furnished by the Executive Committee of the Cherokee Bible Society.
5. The Society shall have an annual meeting, for the choice of officers and the transaction of business, at such time and place as the President may appoint. The President may also appoint other meetings to promote the object of the Society.
ᎦᎫᏍᏛᏗ ᎪᏪᎵ ᏗᏂᏰᎵᎯᏍᏗᏍᎩ ᎤᏂᎲᎢ
ᎠᏯᏙᎸᎢ I. ᎯᎠ ᎾᏍᎩ ᎣᎦᏓᏡᎬ ᎪᏪᎵ ᏧᎭᎨᏛ ᏗᏂᏰᎵᎯᏍᏗᏍᎩ ᎤᎾᏓᏡᎬ ᎠᏂ ᏣᎳᎩᏱ ᏦᏥᏍᏕᎸᏗᏱ ᎤᎬᏩᎴᏍᏗ, ᎾᏍᎩ ᏓᏂᏰᎵᎯᏍᏗᏍᎬ ᏗᎦᎸᏉᏗ ᎪᏪᎵ ᎠᏂ ᏣᎳᎩᏱ; ᏂᎦᏛᏃ ᎠᏕᎸ ᎣᏥᏟᏏᏍᎬ ᎠᏕᎸ-ᎠᎦᏘᏯ ᎾᏍᎩ ᎤᏛᎾ ᏧᎾᎿᏡᎬ ᏫᏓᏁᏗ ᎨᏎᏍᏗ.
ᎠᏯᏙᎸᎢ II. ᎯᎠ ᎾᏍᎩ ᎣᎦᏓᏡᎬ ᎣᎩᎧᎮᏍᏗ ᎠᏏᏴᏫ ᏧᏓᏘᎿᎢ, ᎠᎴ ᎠᎵᏍᏕᎵᏍᎩ ᎠᏘᏅᎥᏍᎩ, ᎠᎴ ᏗᎪᏪᎵᏍᎩ, ᎠᎴ ᎠᏕᎸ-ᎠᎦᏘᏯ; ᎾᏍᎩᏃ ᎣᎦᏓᏡᎬ ᏧᏂᎸᏫᏍᏓᏁᎯ ᎨᏎᏍᏗ.
ᎠᏯᏙᎸᎢ III. ᎯᎠ ᎾᏍᎩ ᏧᏂᎸᏫᏍᏓᏁᎯ ᎠᏕᎸ ᎠᏂᎩᏏᏙᎯ ᎨᏎᏍᏗ ᎤᏅᏒ, ᎠᎴ ᏗᎬᏩᏂᏁᏤᏗᏉ ᎨᏎᏍᏗ ᎠᏕᎸ ᎠᏂᎩᏏᏙᎯ ᎯᎠᏉ ᎢᏯᏂᏛ ᎠᏁᎵᏍᎬᎢ. ᎯᎠᏃ ᎠᏕᎸ ᎠᏂᎩᏏᏙᎯ ᎯᎠ ᏄᏍᏕᏍᏗ ᏧᏂᎸᏫᏍᏓᏁᏗ, ᎤᏁᏓᏍᏗ ᎨᏎᏍᏗ ᏓᏓᏁᎳᏗᏒᎢ, ᏧᏂᏔᏲᏎᏗ ᎨᏎᏍᏗ ᎤᎾᎫᏴᏗᏱ, ᎠᎴ ᏧᏂᎩᏏᏓᏍᏗ ᎨᏎᏍᏗ ᎠᏕᎸ, ᎠᎴ ᏫᏚᏂᏁᏗ ᎨᏎᏍᏗ ᎠᏕᎸ-ᎠᎦᏘᏯ.
ᎠᏯᏙᎸᎢ IV. ᎠᏕᎸ-ᎠᎦᏘᏯ ᏧᏁᏍᏗ ᎨᏎᏍᏗ ᎠᎴ ᏧᏰᎵᎯᏍᏙᏗ ᎨᏎᏍᏗ ᎪᏪᎵ ᎾᏍᎩ ᏂᏙᏓᎪᎩᏅᏁᎸᎯ ᏧᏂᎸᏫᏍᏓᏁᎯ ᎤᏛᎾ ᏧᎾᏓᏡᎬ ᎪᏪᎵ ᏗᏂᏰᎵᏍᏗᏍᎩ.
ᎠᏯᏙᎸᎢ V. ᎯᎠ ᎾᏍᎩ ᎣᎦᏓᏡᎬ ᏂᏓᏕᏘᏴᎯᏒ ᏌᏉ ᏂᏙᏥᎳᏫᎨᏍᏗ ᏦᏣᏑᏰᏍᏗᏱ ᏧᏂᎸᏫᏍᏓᏁᎯ, ᎠᎴ ᏦᎩᎸᏫᏍᏓᏁᏗᏱ ᎯᎠ ᎾᏍᎩ ᎣᎦᏓᏡᎬ ᎤᎬᏩᎵ. ᏧᏓᏘᎿᎢᏃ ᎤᏎᏍᏗ ᎨᏎᏍᏗ ᎢᏳᏉ ᎠᎴ ᎾᎿᏂ ᏗᎦᎳᏫᎢᏍᏗ ᎨᏒᎢ. ᎠᎴ ᎾᏍᏉ ᎤᎮᏍᏗ ᏧᏓᏘᎿᎢ ᏧᏒᏍᏙᏗᏱ ᏦᎩᎳᏫᎢᏍᏗᏱ ᎢᏳᏃ ᎯᎠ ᎾᏍᎩ ᎣᎦᏓᏡᎬ ᎤᏁᏉᏨᏍᏗᏱ ᎤᎬᏩᎵ ᎨᏎᏍᏗ.